JSC RUSBURMASH is a comprehensive geological exploration company with a powerful drilling service implementing geological exploration projects and works for borehole construction on solid mineral resources deposits in Russia and abroad.
Scope of drilling operations in 2016, more than 535 thousand running meters.
The targets of JSC RUSBURMASH for 2017 are as follows: production target delivery, territorial extension and contracts with new clients.
Strategic results of 2016:
1. Production targets achieved within the set terms.
2. A range of external contracts implemented in addition to the planned contracts:
- with JSC KBK for geophysical operations;
- with LLC Norilskgeologiya for mine opening framing;
- with JSC SUEK-Kuzbass for creation of demo model of part of Magistralny section.
3. Programs for development of new design of production wells have been developed and implemented. 20 wells have been constructed at JSC Khiagda and 6 wells have been constructed at JSC Dalur.
4. R&D has been performed along with RR operations at JSC Khiagda.
5. Multi-purpose pumping plant has been implemented for release of drilling fluids in the course of well development. This resulted in efficiency of 5 wells/unit per month achieved by drilling party at BU No.11 in December 2016.
6. KND-M method commercialization has been successfully started at Central deposit of Khokhlovskoye field continued. The field works have been completed.
7. Pavlovskoe-1 project works have been completed. Provisions of 549 thousand tonnes of lead and 2.48 million tonnes of zinc have been delivered to the state balance. Pavlovskoe-1 project works have been started. These include engineering and geological surveys for the construction of processing complex on the basis of Pavlovskoe production field. The first field stage has been completed successfully.